The Founders Club are individuals or businesses who support the mission of Arts-Kids and help underwrite the operating costs to insure 100% of funds raised publicly go directly to support Arts-Kids programs.
Arts-Kids will look to maintain forty Founder Club members yearly to ensure operating and other expenses are covered, while striving to keep each member for a five-year commitment term.
Each Founder Club member will receive:
- A custom monthly newsletter with updates on what Arts-Kids is doing in the community with our programs.
- An end-of-year information packet outlining Arts-Kids programs throughout the year, financial statements and other relevant information about Arts-Kids.
- An invite to an annual Founders club dinner banquet recognizing all members.
Founder Club members will be recognized as a five-year commitment term.
Memberships Dues & Benefits
Founders Club Membership:
- $3,500 yearly donation (100% tax deductible).
- Recognition in all digital/printing materials.
- Recognition on Arts-Kids website and social media outlets.
- Exclusive invite to Founders/Sustaining Club banquet
- Two complimentary tickets to the yearly Founders/Sustaining Club banquet.
- Two complimentary tickets to the Annual Gala (coming soon)
Commitment From Arts-Kids
Powder 8 Foundation feels that by keeping each member updated with monthly newsletters, providing them with an end-of-year report, and inviting them to special events, members will look forward to renewing their membership dues. P8F will also ensure all members are treated as high community leaders in hopes that they will bring potential new Founder Club members to the organization either during their term or after their term is over.
If you have any questions on becoming a Founders Club Member, please fill out the form below and a member of our awesome team will contact you.
Learn more about becoming a Founders Club member
Please fill out the form below and a member of our awesome team will contact you with.